September 19, 2020
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
1198 Route 168, Hookstown PA 15050
Need to get rid of tires or wheels from your car, light truck or tractor?
Old tires can be a problem … both for you AND the environment. Improper disposal can lead to health, safety and fire hazards. Fortunately, our friends at the Independence Conservatory – a 501c3 nonprofit environmental organization based in Industry, PA – have developed a solution. The organization’s Community Tire Collection Program provides a convenient opportunity to drop off old tires for proper disposal. Mounted and unmounted tires are welcome, proof of residency is not required, and there is no limit to the number of tires you can bring to any participating location!
See below for currently scheduled dates, times and fees (subject to change):
- $4 per passenger car or light truck tire off rim – up to 18″.
- $5 each for the above if on rim.
- $5 per passenger car, light truck or SUV tire – over 18″.
- $20 per skid steer tire. No rims accepted.
- $25 per tractor trailer tire – 19″ to 22.5″. No rims accepted.
- $25 per farm tractor rear tire up to 75 lbs.
- $40 per farm tractor rear tire 75 lbs. – 150 lbs.
- $75 per farm tractor rear tire over 150 lbs.
Please visit the Independence Conservancy website to verify dates, locations and fees.